25 April 2010

Mixed Media project



Today I'm giving the blog a title, rather than a date.  This is in recognition of the fact that I can't keep up my daily entries at the moment, but hope to keep some sort of thread going.  We've been given a project at college.  This will be based on a walk we were taken on around Lincoln's Inn.  Mine will be based loosely on an Aboriginal map, but probably with a bit of written diary as well.  So guess what?  This entry will become part of it too!  Half way round the walk I had an altercation with a security guard who didn't like me taking photos - in a public place!!!  He's the one breaking the law, not me.  (But I'm told this is commonplace now).  So then we all became aware of how excluded, channelled and - above all - watched we are everywhere in London, hence my photo for this entry.  (Please be impressed by my newly acquired Photoshop skills!)

No comments:

Post a Comment